Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions of use of InGame HR
§1 General Provisions
- The operator of InGame HR is CODEFUSION Sp. z o.o., ul. Armii Krajowej 16/2, 45-071 Opole, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, 8th Commercial Division, under KRS number 0000351354, having NIP 7542999127 and REGON 160311300, hereinafter referred to as the “Operator”.
- The present regulations, hereinafter referred to as “Regulations”, define the types and scope of electronic services (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) provided by the Operator and the rules of use of the InGame HR website, hereinafter referred to as “Website”.
- The User is an entity that enters into an agreement with the Operator for the provision of Services (hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement”).
- The User hereby declares that he/she is not a consumer as defined by the provisions of the Civil Code, Art. 22 (1).
- Beginning to use the Website, including the individual Services provided by the Operator, the User acknowledges that he/she has read the Regulations, understands their content and accepts all of their provisions, and undertakes to comply with them.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law, including the Civil Code, shall apply to the provision of services by the Operator.
- Exclusive copyrights to the Service belong to the Operator. Copyrights related to the Service are protected by the Act on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994. (Journal of Laws of 1994 No. 24, Item 83 as amended).
§3 Responsibility for using the service
- The Operator has made every effort to ensure that the Service created is free from defects and errors.
- The Operator shall not be liable for any damages or losses, directly or indirectly (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption or loss of business information and other property damage), arising from the use, inability to use or malfunction of the Service. The Operator shall not be liable in connection with improper use of the Website by the User or improper functioning of computer equipment, computer software or communication system, by means of which the User connects to the Website.
- The User stores data on the Website solely on his/her own responsibility. The Operator shall not be liable for possible loss of data stored on the Website, in particular as a result of errors, failures or actions of third parties.
- The Operator does not guarantee that the calculations made via the Website are correct. The Operator shall not be held liable for any consequences of the use by the User of the information obtained through the Service.
- The Operator may terminate the Agreement by giving notice to the User with immediate effect. The termination of the Agreement takes place by deleting the User’s account and blocking access to the Service, if the User
- violates the provisions of the Regulations,
- takes actions that jeopardize the security of the data collected on the Website,
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website,
- does unlawful actions through the Service,
- acts to the detriment of the Operator,
- In the cases indicated in this paragraph points a) – e), the fee paid by the User is not refunded.
- The Operator may delete a free or trial account if the User does not use the account for at least 3 months or if the offer for free accounts is removed from the price list.
- The administrator of the personal data is the Operator.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, it is necessary to execute the Agreement.
- The User is obliged to provide true and complete data in the process of creating an account on the Website. If it is found that the data provided by the User are not true or complete, the Operator shall have the right to delete the account together with the Services and thus terminate all the agreements between it and the User concerning the Services ordered under this account.
- The User’s personal data shall be processed by the Operator for the purposes related to the Service provided.
- The User authorizes the Operator to perform technical activities related to data processing, in particular to storing, recording, changing, deleting, making backup copies of such data for purposes related to the Service provided.
- The User has the right to inspect his/her personal data and correct them, as well as to demand their deletion if they were collected in violation of the law or are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
- The User may request the Operator to correct the data or to delete the entire account together with all data by sending an appropriate request to the e-mail address email@example.com, from the electronic mail address currently registered in the Service.
- The Operator undertakes not to use the data referred to in §4.2 for purposes other than those directly connected with the provided service, unless this will be done with the User’s consent.
- The Operator has the right, in order to perform the Service and to the extent necessary for its performance, to transfer the User’s personal data to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of information systems used to provide services, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting services, companies providing courier and parcel services.
- The Service Provider is
- Microsoft Sp. z o.o., Aleje Jerozolimskie 195A, 02-222 Warsaw, Poland, NIP 5270103391, REGON 010016565, KRS 0000056838.
- In order to optimize the functioning of the Website, the Operator uses the services of
- PayU SA, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, 60-166 Poznań, Poland, NIP 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444, KRS 0000274399 – handling electronic payments and payment cards.
- IFIRMA SA, ul. Grabiszyńska 241B, 53-234 Wrocław, Poland, NIP 898-16-47-572, REGON 931082394, KRS 0000281947 – invoice processing.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS, Google Ireland LimitedGoogle Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland – web analytics. It is possible to disable the service by changing your cookies preferences
- Facebook Ireland Limited – 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland , D04 E5W5, Ireland – web analytics. It is possible to disable the service by changing your cookies preferences.
- The Operator reserves the right to disclose the data collected on the User’s account at the request of authorized state authorities (police, prosecutor’s office).
- Cookies are data that are stored in the final device of a User of the Website and are intended for use on the Website.
- Cookies are used for
- Maintaining a session of the Service User, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Service.
- Analyse the use of the website in order to measure and improve its performance and personalise it.
- It is possible to disable the cookies function by means of appropriate configuration of the settings of the Internet browser used by the User, but this may result in loss of access to some functions of the Website. More at Wikipedia.
§6 Payment for using the Service
- The Operator charges the User a fee for using the Service in accordance with the currently applicable price list.
- The Operator reserves the right to organize promotions temporarily exempting the User from the obligation to pay for using the service (or decreasing this fee).
- The Operator reserves the possibility of temporary deactivation of a given User’s account in the case of arrears in payment for using the Service, and in the case of arrears in payment exceeding 3 months, the possibility of deleting the User’s account (together with all data) from the Service.
- VAT invoices for the use of the Service shall be issued within 14 days of the purchase.
- The User agrees to receive invoices in electronic form.
- The User authorizes the Operator to issue invoices without signature.
§7 Payment Methods
- The service of electronic and credit card payments is provided by PayU.pl – PayU SA with its seat in Poznań, 60-166 Poznań, at ul. Grunwaldzka 186, a national payment institution, supervised by the Polish Financial Supervision Authority, entered in the Register of Payment Services under the number IP1/2012, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Poznan – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznan, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number 0000274399, with the share capital of PLN 4,944,000, fully paid-up, holding tax identification number NIP 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444.
§8 Complaint procedure
- Complaint in connection with the non-performance or improper performance of services should be sent to the Operator via e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify
- e-mail of the User, which was given in the process of registration in the Service;
- data of the User, enabling contact with him/her and identification as the customer of the Operator;
- complaints of the User
- circumstances justifying the complain
- any requested remedy for the alleged breach;
- The Operator is obliged to respond to the complaint only to the e-mail address specified in the complaint notification, within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
§9 Change of Regulations
- The Operator reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions.
- The Operator shall inform the User about the change of the Regulations, making the new Regulations available on the website of the Service.
- The agreement between the User and the Operator shall be governed by Polish law. Any disputes arising from from agreements between the User and the Operator, concerning rendering of services by the Operator, which cannot be prevented by complaint proceedings, shall be settled by the common court competent for the seat of the Operator.
Document version 1.0.0