Who we are?
The InGame HR service operating under the address: ingame.hr is an online program for companies to conduct recruitment. The owner of the service is CODEFUSION Sp. z o.o. ul. Armii Krajowej 16/2, 45-071 Opole, Poland, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court in Opole, VIII Commercial Division under KRS number 0000351354, having NIP 7542999127 and REGON 160311300.
The administrator of your personal data is the company CODEFUSION Sp. z o.o. based in Opole, with address at ul. Armii Krajowej 16/2, 45-071 Opole, Poland.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it?
We process your data to enable you to access the InGame HR service (the basis of data processing is the need to process data in order to perform the contract and for purposes related to the service provided).
We perform certain technical operations from time to time, in particular: recording, deleting, backing up such data for purposes related to the service provided.
We use the e-mail address you provide during the account registration process to send you technical information or information about new program versions.
With whom we share the data?
In order to provide services and to the extent necessary for their performance, we pass your personal data to external entities, including in particular suppliers responsible for the operation of IT systems used to provide services, entities such as banks and payment operators, entities providing accounting services, companies providing courier and shipping services.
The provider of the IT services is:
- Microsoft Sp. z o.o., Aleje Jerozolimskie 195A, 02-222 Warsaw, NIP 5270103391, REGON 010016565, KRS 0000056838.
To optimize the functioning of the Service we also use, among others, the following services:
- PayU SA, ul. Grunwaldzka 186, 60-166 Poznań, Poland, NIP 779-23-08-495, REGON 300523444, KRS 0000274399 – handling electronic payments and payment cards.
- IFIRMA SA, ul. Grabiszyńska 241B, 53-234 Wrocław, Poland NIP 898-16-47-572, REGON 931082394, KRS 0000281947 – handling of invoices.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS, Google Ireland LimitedGoogle Building Gordon House, 4 Barrow St, Dublin, D04 E5W5, Ireland – web analytics. It is possible to disable the service by changing your cookies preferences.
- Facebook Ireland Limited – 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland , D04 E5W5, Ireland – web analytics. It is possible to disable the service by changing your cookies preferences.
We do not to use your data for purposes other than those directly related to the service provided, unless with your consent.
ZastrzeWe reserve the right to disclose the data collected on your account to authorized state authorities (police, prosecutor’s office).
How long we keep your data?
Your data is stored for the duration of the service, and therefore from the moment of creating an account until its deletion.
What rights do you have to your data?
You have the right to access and correct your personal data and to request the deletion of your data if it was collected in violation of the law or is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
You may request that we correct your data or delete your entire account including all data by sending a request to the following email address: email@example.com, from the email address currently registered with the service.
How to withdraw consent to receive marketing content and commercial offers?
Withdrawal of consent to process your personal data for marketing purposes and to receive commercial information from CODEFUSION Sp. z o.o. using electronic communication means can be done in two ways:
- By clicking on the link that is each time sent in the email along with the marketing correspondence.
- By sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org, from the e-mail address currently registered in the service.
- Cookies are data stored on your terminal device and are intended for use on the website.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
Maintaining the service user session, so you do not have to re-enter your login and password on each sub-page of the website.
Analyse the use of the website in order to measure and improve its performance and personalise it.
It is possible to disable the cookies function by means of an appropriate configuration of the settings of your web browser, but this may result in a loss of access to certain functions of the service. More at: Wikipedia.